Thursday 3 March 2011

I missed Feb!!





I have been busy bee with applying for exhibs and comps, so keep your fingers crossed for me! I have also been given my first commission with the work I nicked name funnywomen. It was great to be approached to take on this project, I have allready started doodling ideas which I may use for other pieces and I'm also exciting to create 2D work again. Allthough my aim is now to start working on creating sculpture/3D work I think I will be moving it into April, I have a lot of things buzzing around my skull at the moment and frankly I am glad that 2011 has made me get up and go.

Here are some pics of label work I have just recently finished, no titles just yet! Let me know what you think?

Keep it arty, keep it real
becsx

No comments:

Post a Comment