Saturday 5 May 2012

Studio in April

As I predicted April went by as quickly as March and now I am left with a very hectic month of May! I will be multi-tasking queen this month between my Arts in Health course assessment, preparing for a job interview, my course journal update, DyfalDonc updates, fairs and creating stock for the lovely Elin from Janglerins who has a stand in the Eisteddfod and will be selling our wares. Diolch Elin. But last not least more artwork for the open studios too! Need to pick up my work on Wednesday from Conwy because sadly I didn't get my piece into the Welsh Artist of the Year Exhibition. However I do know two men that did, both Morgan and his Father Gareth got their work in, well done boys! What's great is the fact I will be down in Cardiff the weekend the exhibition opens, coincidental that it's the same weekend as the big Tafwyl event and I will be there with DyfalDonc.

keep it arty
rfhardy












No comments:

Post a Comment